- Evidence on Applicant’s Legal Status: provide a proof that the applicant is:
- Recognized officially in their country as a provider of Accreditation Services, and/or;
- Recognized officially by the regional economies it represents as a provider of Accreditation Services, or;
- It is licensed in its country as provider of accreditation services, or obtained and maintained full membership from ILAC/IAF.
- Background statement about the applicant.
- List of CABs accredited by applicant in halal field for each scope of work as per annex A, if any.
- List of staff with their relevant qualifications, experience in assessment & accreditation.
- Staff training records in halal field, if any.
- List of other locations of the accreditation body, if applicable.