- Evidence on Applicant’s Legal Status: provide a proof that the applicant is:
- Recognized officially in their country as a provider of Accreditation Services, and/or;
- Recognized officially by the regional economies it represents as a provider of Accreditation Services, or;
- It is licensed in its country as provider of accreditation services or obtained and maintained full membership from ILAC/IAF.
- Background statement about the applicant.
- Organizational Structure
- List of CABs accredited by applicant in halal field for each scope of work, if any.
- List of staff with their relevant qualifications, experience, trainings and responsibilities assigned in halal field, if any.
- List of other locations of the accreditation body, if applicable.